Heatless Regeneration Adsorption Compressed Air Dryers
|Operating pressure||4 to 16 bar|
– pre-filter with automatic drain AOK16B and manometer MDM 40,
– after-filter with manual drain MCD and manometer MDM 40.
– Siemens LOGO controller.
(¹) Refers to 1 bar(a) and 20 °C at 7 bar operating pressure , inlet temperature 35 °C and pressure dew point at outlet —40 °C
(²) Outlet flow refers to typical assumption during regeneration phase for operating at nominal inlet flow conditions. Outlet flow includes average air losses of approximately 17,3 %.
* If dryer is supplied without inlet filter compressed air class 1 (ISO 8753-1) for solid particles and oil should be provided to the inlet of the dryer.
– Standard dew point is —40 °C.
– Dew points —25 °C and —70 °C on request.
– Filter ELEMENTS should be changed at least once per year.
Due to constant engineering improvements data is subject to change